The top 15 summer jobs are:
(1) Music festival steward 14 per cent
(2) Travel writer 9.8 per cent
(3) Dog walker 9.8 per cent
(4) Bartender or waiter 8.9 per cent
(5) Gardener 7.7 per cent
(6) Summer camp counsellor 7.3 per cent
(7) Zookeeper 7 per cent
(8) Yacht staff 5.9 per cent
(9) Lifeguard 5.1 per cent
(10) House sitter 4.9 per cent
(11) Ice cream vendor 4.4 per cent
(12) Fruit picker 4 per cent
(13) Water sports instructor 3.9 per cent
(14) Golf course caddy 2.9 per cent
(15) Swimming pool assistant 2 per cent
Biggins continued: Its clear that candidates are attracted to the flexibility that many of the roles highlighted in our research have to offer, as well as the opportunity to work outside when the weather is good.
There are plenty of exciting job opportunities out there at the moment and for some workers, having a seasonal job could be the ideal next step in their career.
These are the top 20 UK towns for work in 2016.