As the first importer of VW cars into the UK in 1949, Colborne Garages is hardly the new kid on the block. Steady growth has meant that the company now operates from seven separate sites in the south east. In addition to being an authorised retailer for Audi and Volkswagen, Colborne has added a trade parts, bodyshop and commercial vehicles operation as a subsidiary. A change of ownership in 2001 put John Walsh and Richard Neulaender in the driving seat, and, in the past four years, the company has grown an annual 55 per cent, with sales up from £50m to £186.5m. Walsh and Neulaender remain the majority shareholders. www.colbornes.co.uk
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.