Any other business
1 min read
05 October 2011
Future 50 special issue: The recovery starts here.
- Is UK manufacturing dead? Robin Parker, boss of Action Cameras, goes up against Morgan Motor’s Charles Morgan.
- Is there a perfect size for a business? A lean business with low overheads is the Holy Grail – but is it all it’s cracked up to be?
- Want to know who’s building the UK’s next Autonomy? We spent the summer hunting for ambitious and exceptional young companies. Meet the Future 50.
- Rise of the Rainbow Nation: South Africa is in the UK’s “Premier League” of trading partners. Here’s what you need to know about doing business there.
- How to delist your company: Rod Flavell tells us about his gruelling take-private deal.