The Women of the Future awards, in association with Shell, are being held in central London tonight, to celebrate the successful young women of Britain today.
Now in their sixth year, the awards continue to unearth and recognise the inspirational stars of tomorrow across diverse sectors.
Over 600 guests will attend the gala awards ceremony tonight, including Her Royal Highness Princess Badiya bint el Hasan, champion of the awards, Cherie Blair, patron of the awards, The Lady Fellowes of West Stafford and her husband Julian Fellowes (of Downton Abbey fame), and many other special guests.
With ten categories, these are the biggest and best awards to celebrate British women. The category that Real Business reader will be most interested to follow will be the “Entrepreneur of the Future” award, which has a fantastic shortlist this year:
- Nathalie Dauriac, CEO, Signia Wealth
- Charlotte Fantelli, founder, Fantelli Imprint
- Hayley Gait-Golding, founder, Bear Nibbles
- Alexandra Popa, founder, Bordelle
- Alyssa Smith, founder, Alyssa Smith Jewellery
- Claire Watt-Smith, managing director, BoBelle
You can also read about the other shortlisted candidates here.
We’ll be live tweeting the awards, so be sure to follow @Real_Business for updates!
Share this story