When looking for commercial property, finding the right office space is your number one priority. Here’s how to find the right commercial property for your business.
- It may seem obvious, but drive or walk around the areas you’re interested in to look out for “To-let’” or “For sale” signs.
- Use your contacts and ask others to recommend landlords or buildings they think could fit the bill.
- If you’re an established business, you may wish to engage with a local commercial agent.
- Plenty of information is readily available on the internet, too. Look at websites like anyspacedirect.co.uk.
- How to choose a commercial property space
- What to look for when viewing a commercial property
- Understanding the costs and terms of the commercial property lease
- Agreeing the commercial property deal
Share this story