- Jos White, partner, Notion Capital
- Will King, founder and CEO, King of Shaves
- Martin Leuw, chairman, Incube8it
- Andrew Mullinger, co-founder and director, Funding Circle
- David Spencer-Percival, CEO, Spencer Ogden Energy
- Alistair Mills, CEO, Six Degrees Group
- Phil Doye, CEO, Kelway
- Wayne Lysaght-Mason, MD, Ironmongery Direct
- Alastair Lukies, CEO and co-founder, Monitise
- Sue Acton, MD, Bubble and Balm
- Errol Damelin, founder and CEO, Wonga.com
- Chris Chapman, founder and MD, MyBusinessFD.com
- Julie Meyer, founder and CEO, Ariadne Capital
- Peter Briffett, UK MD, Living Social
- Alex Pratt, founder, Serious Readers
- Paul Lindley, founder, Ella’s Kitchen
- Luke Johnson, chairman, Risk Capital Partners
- Neil Murray, CEO, Redx Pharma
- Stuart Garner, CEO, Norton Motorcycles
- Matthew Sanders, CEO, De Poel
Last year’s Entrepreneurs’ Summit brought together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors and top business people, including Specsavers founder Dame Mary Perkins, Carphone Warehouse founder Charles Dunstone, Business Secretary Vince Cable, Wonga founder Errol Damelin, Risk Capital Founders’ Luke Johnson, Google’s Dan Cobley, and many more.
As well as Investec Specialist Bank, this year’s event is sponsored by Land Rover.
Can you afford to miss out on the enterprise event of the year? Find out more and buy your tickets here.
Plus, book before April 30 to guarantee yourself a place and a 20 per cent discount!
Share this story