With two weeks to go until the big event, tickets are being snapped up quicker than you can say “Where’s my ticket to the Entrepreneurs’ Summit” – but worry not, there is still room for you to attend!This year’s Entrepreneurs’ Summit is the best yet: it’s bigger, bolder, and will leave you with a head full of big ideas on how to grow your business. We’ve even lowered the ticket price to make sure that anyone can afford to attend (aren’t we a nice bunch?!). No other event this year will gather as many high-profile entrepreneurs and leaders in one room – here’s your chance to learn from, and network with, the very best of British enterprise. Some of the confirmed sessions for the day:
- Business secretary Vince Cable will take part in an Entrepreneurs’ Question Time with conversation with Luke Johnson, chairman of Risk Capital Partners, the CBI’s John Cridland, and Investec’s chief economist, Philip Shaw
- Dame Mary Perkins, Britain’s first self-made female billionaire, will give lessons on how she created the Specsavers empire around partnerships and collaboration
- Simon Calver, CEO of LoveFilm, will host a marketing masterclass on how to make your customers loyal, make them engage, and make them pay
- We’ll have four “digital shots” from Dan Cobley (VP marketing, Google), Andrew Gerrard (Like Minds), Lara Morgan (Company Shortcuts and Pacific Direct), and Andy Phillipps (Reevoo)
- Trend-spotter Martin Raymond of The Future Laboratory will tell us what your customers will want in two years’ time; while Richard Harpin will share how he keeps HomeServe ahead of the competition
- Wonga.com’s Errol Damelin will give us the recipe to being disruptive and how to challenge the status quo
- Charles Dunstone, the billionaire founder of Carphone Warehouse, will share the secrets of his success – and how he plans to keep growing the company
- And much, much more!
So if you want to grow your business, energise your marketing, or hear from the very top of government, this is your chance.
Join us at the Entrepreneurs’ Summit on May 25 to give your business an unfair advantage.
For more information and to book your tickets, here’s the link. It’s the best £250 you’ll spend all year.
See you there!
Share this story