If you know an outstanding FD (or are one yourself!), give them the recognition they deserve by nominating them for the 2015 awards.
In 2014, the awards honoured a host of outstanding FDs and financial service providers, including Tim Score of semi-conductor and software design company ARM Holdings PLC, who picked up the prestigious FTSE 100 FD of the Year Award. Mark Hesketh, FD, UK and Europe of savings and investments firm Standard Life, won the Inspirational FD of the Year category and Andrew Langford of payment processing business, Global Payments, was presented with the Young FD of the Year Award.
Like those who won the FDs’ Excellence Awards before them, they showed enormous skill and great prowess in their sectors. But it doesn’t stop with them. It’s up to you to salute the finance talent in your own business.
You can make a nomination in five categories:
- Private Company FD of the Year – Smaller businesses (Less than £25m turnover);
- Private Company FD of the Year – Larger businesses (£50m+ turnover);
- Private Equity-Backed FD of the Year;
- Private Company FD of the Year – Mid-sized businesses (£25-£50m turnover); and
- Young Finance Professional of the Year (under 30).
The nomination process is straightforward and should take no more than ten minutes. Successful candidates will be invited to a judging interview on March 19 and the glittering awards ceremony is held on May 14 at the London Marriott Grosvenor Square.
Note: Nominations close 28 February.
Share this story