The Growing Business Awards, hosted by Real Business and the CBI, are Britain’s top awards for fast-growing businesses – and we want you to be involved.
Held at the start of Global Entrepreneurship Week, on Monday November 14, this year’s Growing Business Awards are going to be phenomenal.
We’re delighted to announce the list of confirmed judges thus far.
Although we’re still waiting for a couple more confirmations, we were too excited to wait to announce those we’ve signed up already – here’s the list:
- Lucy Armstrong (CBI SME Council / The Alchemists)
- Gerard Burke (Your Business Your Future / Cass Business School)
- Andrew Haigh (Coutts & Co)
- Martin Leuw (IRIS Software)
- Charles Morgan (Morgan Motor Company)
- Lara Morgan (Company Shortcuts)
- Isabell Oswell (British Library Business & IP Centre)
- Stuart Rock (Real Business)
Could you be a Growing Business Awards winner this year? We’ve added more categories this year – which category is right for you to enter?
This year’s Growing Business Awards are set to be the number one event to celebrate Britain’s enterprising culture.
Enter the awards now – nominations close on September 30.
Share this story