Nearly 100 quick nominations for the Growing Business Awards have already hit the Real Business inbox have you filled in yours yet?
The Growing Business Awards are the most established and prestigious awards for high-growth businesses and entrepreneurs. Since 1999, we’ve been recognising the stars of British enterprise: Mike Lynch, Sophos, Innocent Smoothies, Sir Richard Branson, Sir Philip Green all past winners.
But don’t think you have to be running a multi-billion pound business to win. Yes, we recognise established businesses, but we’re also on the look-out for the future stars of British enterprise. This year could be your year!
Indeed, in addition to our longstanding categories, we’ve spiced up the programme with some new ones:
- Think you’re the next Richard Branson or Martha Lane Fox” You could be our Young Star of Enterprise.
- Are you a young, high-growth company backed by a VC or business angel” Apply for Best Venture Investment.
- If your products are primarily developed/designed/manufactured here in the UK, try for the Made in Britain award.
- Have you transformed your local community” The Local Hero award could be yours.
- If digital is your thing, then why not apply for our Digital Elite awards?
Nominations for the awards close at the end of September, but don’t leave it to the last minute, just in case we need to ask you for more information.
Nominate yourself or your business now using our Quick Nominate form.
The Growing Business Awards, hosted by the CBI and Real Business, are held on November 29.