Nearly 100 quick nominations for the Growing Business Awards have already hit the Real Business inbox – have you filled in yours yet?The Growing Business Awards are the most established and prestigious awards for high-growth businesses and entrepreneurs. Since 1999, we’ve been recognising the stars of British enterprise: Mike Lynch, Sophos, Innocent Smoothies, Sir Richard Branson, Sir Philip Green – all past winners. But don’t think you have to be running a multi-billion pound business to win. Yes, we recognise established businesses, but we’re also on the look-out for the future stars of British enterprise. This year could be your year! Indeed, in addition to our longstanding categories, we’ve spiced up the programme with some new ones:
- Think you’re the next Richard Branson or Martha Lane Fox? You could be our Young Star of Enterprise.
- Are you a young, high-growth company backed by a VC or business angel? Apply for Best Venture Investment.
- If your products are primarily developed/designed/manufactured here in the UK, try for the Made in Britain award.
- Have you transformed your local community? The Local Hero award could be yours.
- If digital is your thing, then why not apply for our Digital Elite awards?
Share this story