The basicsCompany name: Ekwienox
What they do: Broking and asset management
The Boss: Arthur Hughes
The financialsLatest turnover (?,000): 1,470,885
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 69
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 2,909
The detailsEkwienox is a holding company for three businesses: brokers STX and Baydonhill, and data management solutions firm ASPone. Through these subsidiaries, Ekwienox specialises in four core competencies: broking, asset management, structured finance and the provision of specialised IT services to financial institutions in the City. Branching across both Eastern and Western Europe, the company targets both the corporate and end-user market place. Compound sales growth over four years is 69 per cent, registering a ?1.5bn turnover.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 1002013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story