Company name: The Real Return Group
What they do: Investment fund management
The Boss: Charles Richardson
Latest turnover (£,000): 40,378
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 57
Latest Ebitda (£,000): 4,616
Set up in 2003 as a independent investment company focused on real return investing, The Real Return Group is best known for Veritas Asset Management, its largest subsidiary.
Regulated fund management boutique Veritas runs global and asian equity mandates with employees split between Europe and Asia.
The company, led by four principals – Charles Richardson, Andy Headley, Ezra Sun and Richard Grant – is run as a partnership and is 100 per cent owned by employees. Turnover at The Real Return Group has jumped from £10.4m in 2008 to £40.4m in 2011, with a pre-tax profit of £4.6m.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 1002013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story