Company name: ANS Group
What they do: Cloud computing and technology solutions
The Boss: Scott Fletcher
Latest turnover (£,000): 46,987
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 56
Latest Ebitda (£,000): 2,207
Scott Fletcher founded ANS Group from his back bedroom in 1996 at the young age of 22. Today the business pulls in sales of £47m a year and turns a pre-tax profit of £2.2m. ANS Group is a cloud expert with offices in Manchester and London, supplying the public and private sector with computer storage and networking.“The success in our growth comes down to our laser focus on the data centre,” says Paul Sweeney, Fletcher’s right-hand man and the company’s MD.
ANS works with just three technology partners – Cisco, Netapp and VMware – to overhaul its clients’ IT systems and bring organisations into the cloud. “We took a decision to be specialised and stand up for what we believe in, and customers like that.”
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 1002013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story