The basicsCompany name: Seetec Business Technology Centre
What they do: Back-to-work training specialist
The Boss: Jeremy Nutter
The financialsLatest turnover (?,000): 57,683
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 40
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 9,162
The detailsAppearing on the Hot 100 for the fourth time, Seetec continues to grow… fast. Turnover has tripled in the last four years to ?57.7m while pre-tax profits have nearly quadrupled to ?9.2m. Founded in 1984, Seetec is today one of several companies involved in the Work Programme, working with 25,000 businesses nationwide to supply back-to-work training for the government. Working alongside groups such as the Prince?s Trust, the Greater London Authority and the European Social Fund, Seetec is also involved alleviating youth unemployment. Apprenticeships are a strong area of growth for the company, as Seetec chief executive Jeremy Nutter explains: ?We?re passionate about providing apprenticeship support across the UK to large and small businesses. To demonstrate our commitment, we have a number of apprentices within our own organisation who we hope will be our next generation of managers.?
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 1002013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story