Company name: Europa Support Services
What they do: Facilities management and property support services
The Boss: Greig Brown
Latest turnover (£,000): 125,262
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 39
Latest Ebitda (£,000): 6,618
Set up in 1971, Europa Support Services has grown into a building and facilities management business with more than 250 sites across the UK.
Four thousand employees work in technical, maintenance, cleaning and security roles, managing facilities for blue chip companies including CBRE, United Utilities, Lloyds Banking Group and even the Welsh Assembly. Other contracts include providing security at Alexandra Palace, looking after health and safety for Northern Gas and facilities management for Anglesea Airport.
“I’m delighted that we continue to exceed expectations. The fact that we now deliver services to a quarter of the largest 20 shopping centres in the UK is testament to the expertise and experience we hold,” says Bill Squires, MD of Europa’s retail division. Europa’s turnover exceeds £125m and Ebitda stands at £6.6m.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 1002013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story