The basicsCompany name: TBA
What they do: Creative agency and global events management
The Boss: Guy Horner
The financialsLatest turnover (?,000): 13,842
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 36
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 1,148
The detailsTBA, a brand experience agency, celebrates its 30th birthday this year. The company works with corporate clients to bring their brands alive throughout the world. From Diageo to Ralph Lauren, Danone to Samsung, Proctor & Gamble to the Premier League ? TBA has worked with some of the best-known multi-nationals. This helps explain why the company?s turnover has grown from ?5.4m to ?13.8m in just four years. The company focuses on delivering real-life brand experiences, concerts and events in emerging markets. ?We work with brands to bring them to life for consumers,? says Guy Horner, TBA?s chief executive. ?Our business found growth from creating these experiences around the world. We work throughout Africa, Latin America, India and further afield to create the same experiences and events that you would have in more developed Western countries.? There are two sides to the TBA business. The corporate side creates conferences, product launches and live events for corporate clients; the consumer lifestyle side creates external brand experiences, such as pop-ups and live events. TBA?s secret, says Horner, is to be ?very focused? on the client, which then brings in more referral work. The company has also found a niche in emerging markets. ?Multi-nationals developing their own proposition in emerging markets are looking for strong agency partners to help them activate in those countries,? adds Horner.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story