The basicsCompany name: Westbridge Food Group
What they do: Fresh and frozen poultry supplier
The Boss: Peter McNeil
The financialsLatest turnover (£,000): 225,734
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 35
Latest Ebitda (£,000): 10,050
The detailsBased in Malvern, Worcestershire, Westbridge Food Group was formed in 1998 and now operates across Europe and Asia. The company’s expertise lies in chicken – raw, coated, frozen, part and fully-cooked – but it also sells other poultry, fish and seafood products to restaurants and food producers in Europe, Asia and South America. In Britain, clients include KFC and Subway. Current group sales are £225.7m, up from £166.6m the previous year, with the company supplying products across Europe and the Far East. Westbridge owns operations in Haydock and Malvern in Britain, as well as in Parana, Brazil, Bangkok, Thailand and Qingdao, China.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story