The basicsCompany name: Liberty Group Investments
What they do: Plumbing and heating contractors
The Boss: Shaun Maclean
The financialsLatest turnover (£,000): 36,526
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 101
Latest Ebitda (£,000): 1,161
The detailsPlumbing and heating contractor firm Liberty Group was established 40 years ago and hasn’t stopped growing since. While the group’s expertise lies in gas maintenance, the company also runs a renewable energy solutions division and a building maintenance division. Operating from regional centres located across the UK, the company’s 600 employees work primarily for local authorities and housing associations in the social housing sector, supplying services to a portfolio of more than 200,000 domestic property, public buildings and commercial sites. Turnover is now £36.5m, with profits of £1.2m.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 1002013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story