The basicsCompany name: Innovise
What they do: Enterprise and managed IT solutions
The Boss: Mike Taylor
The financialsLatest turnover (£,000): 19,018
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 32
Latest Ebitda (£,000): 1,185
The detailsInnovise can be broken down into two companies: the first, Innovise ESM, manages complex IT systems for blue-chip clients; while the second, Innovise Software & Solutions, develops software for facilities managers. Since the company was founded in 2003 by Mike Taylor, Innovise has been on the acquisition trail, hoovering up 13 companies in a decade. Four-year compound sales growth at the company is 32 per cent, with turnover standing at just shy of £20m and an Ebitda of £1.2m. Deciding it was not worth the cost of staying publicly listed, Innovise de-listed from AIM in 2011. The company is expanding internationally through an office in Mumbai, and is looking to win market share in the Middle East and Africa. “Once again, our clear long-term strategy go invest in our business to deliver excellence to our customers in our chosen niche markets has paid dividends as we’ve succeeded in sustaining exceptional levels of growth,” says Taylor.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story