The basicsCompany name: MedTrade Products
What they do: Wound and skin care products
The Boss: Craig Hardy
The financialsLatest turnover (£,000): 10,053
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 31
Latest Ebitda (£,000): 1,415
The detailsMedTrade Products designs specialised medical products using new materials for improved wound healing. The concept behind the MedTrade’s products is to keep the wound moist during the healing process, to create the ideal environment for patching you up. The company doesn’t just make bandages: foam dressings, blister pads, spray-on plasters and burn care are all part of MedTrade’s portfolio. Products are sold both wholesale to distributors, pharmacies and hospitals and retail in 12 countries. Founded in 1999, MedTrade’s CEO is Craig Hardy. Turnover has grown from £4.4m to £10.1m in four years, with Ebitda standing at £1.4m.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story