The basicsCompany name: Troy Asset Management
What they do: Independent fund managers
The Boss: Sebastian Lyon
The financialsLatest turnover (?,000): 23,336
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 91
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 9,979
The detailsTroy Asset Management, one of London?s most dynamic fund managers, continues to grow fast. The company, which appeared in 11th position in last year?s Hot 100, has seen turnover grow from ?12.7m to ?23.3m in 12 months. Profits, too, have doubled to ?10m. Founded in 2000 with the task of running the family money of Lord Weinstock (indeed the company is named after Lord Weinstock?s famous racehorse, Troy), the company?s USP today is to offer a fixed-fee only, as opposed to competitors that charge between two and 20 per cent of any gains.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 1002013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story