The basicsCompany name: The Reflex Group
What they do: Label manufacturer
The Boss: Ian Kendall
The financialsLatest turnover (?,000): 39,344
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 31
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 2,970
The detailsReflex is a specialist printer of self-adhesive labels and flexible packaging. Printing more than three billion stickly labels a year, and growing through a series of mergers and acquisitions, today Reflex is a ?39.3m-turnover business with 320 employees and six manufacturing sites across the UK. The company was formed in 2002 when managing director Ian Kendall and three co-directors acquired Easdale Labels. In the last four years, and despite an increase in raw material costs, the company has grown at an compound annual growth rate of 31 per cent, supplying labels to companies in Britain, Europe and the US, largely in the food industry.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story