The basicsCompany name: Thunderhead
What they do: Multi-channel communications solutions
The Boss: Glen Manchester
The financialsLatest turnover (?,000): 35,733
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 31
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 3,908
The detailsGlen Manchester?s Thunderhead.com is well known to Real Business and the Hot 100. The company, launched in 2004, sells SaaS software to help companies keep track of ? and engage with ? their customers. Thunderhead.com employs more than 250 people around the world who look after 150 enterprise customers, including Allianz, Saga, Nomura, BNP Paribas and Prudential among others. Recently Thunderhead.com has made a big push into the US, hiring local sales people and landing big government contracts. Compound annual growth has been 31 per cent over the last four years, landing the company with a ?35.7m turnover and ?3.9m Ebitda.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story