Company name: Acora Holdings
What they do: Outsourced IT services
Headquarters: Burgess Hill
The Boss: David Rabson
Latest turnover (?,000): 17,046
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 31
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 1,572
IT outsourcing services firm Acora admits that “IT outsourcing” is hard to pin down: not just what it means, but how it works, where it adds value and what it feels like on a day-to-day basis in a business. The company works exclusively with mid-market clients to host, manage, build and deliver IT services and clients include AVIS Rent a Car, Sega and Spar.
The company’s ?no nonsense approach to IT services has helped the company to achieve a 31 per cent compound annual sales growth over the last four years. Turnover is now £17m, up from ?7.6m four years ago.
?Our open approach, supported by our methodology that empowers the customer to take part in the key decisions, means that not only do we have a high probability that the project will be a total success, but we also have a great chance of building a lasting partnership with our customers,” says sales director James Karp. This is how we differentiate ourselves.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.