The basicsCompany name: Acora Holdings
What they do: Outsourced IT services
Headquarters: Burgess Hill
The Boss: David Rabson
The financialsLatest turnover (?,000): 17,046
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 31
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 1,572
The detailsIT outsourcing services firm Acora admits that ?IT outsourcing? is hard to pin down: not just what it means, but how it works, where it adds value and what it feels like on a day-to-day basis in a business. The company works exclusively with mid-market clients to host, manage, build and deliver IT services and clients include AVIS Rent a Car, Sega and Spar. The company?s ?no nonsense? approach to IT services has helped the company to achieve a 31 per cent compound annual sales growth over the last four years. Turnover is now ?17m, up from ?7.6m four years ago. ?Our open approach, supported by our methodology that empowers the customer to take part in the key decisions, means that not only do we have a high probability that the project will be a total success, but we also have a great chance of building a lasting partnership with our customers,? says sales director James Karp. ?This is how we differentiate ourselves.?
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story