Company name: Perspective Financial Group
What they do: Independent financial advisers
The Boss: Damian Keeling
Latest turnover (?,000): 18.018
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 79
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 2,313
Offering whole of market, fee-based, financial advice nationally, Perspective Financial Group is a top-15 financial advisory group. The company’s network of IFAs advise on anything from retirement planning to asset management and personal wealth.
When companies join Perspective or are acquired by the group, they are allowed to retain their own branding and management teams, ensuring long-term continuity of each business. £2013 has started well and promises to be another exciting year with a number of acquisitions in the pipeline and trading in the ?new world performing positively,” says Peter Craddock, group operations director.
Turnover is £18m, with profits of £2.3m.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 1002013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.