The basicsCompany name: Sinemaster Motor Factors
What they do: Provides products and services to car bodyshops
The Boss: Mark Leeming
The financialsLatest turnover (?,000): 19,073
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 29
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 2,129
The detailsSinemaster Motor Factors was founded in 1972, selling number plates and replacement panels in Sheffield. Since then, the company has developed into a leading bodyshop services provider, growing both organically and by acquiring branches throughout the North and the Midlands. The company distributes paints and coatings and bodyshop equipment for all sorts of vehicles and has been recognised with a slew of awards including, recently, Bodyshop Distributor of the Year and Paint Distributor of the Year. Turnover at the company stands at ?19.1m with pre-tax profits of ?2.1m. Four-year compound sales growth is 29 per cent.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story