Company name: The SAS Group of Companies
What they do: IT support, telephone services and computer networks
The Boss: Alex Stott
Latest turnover (£,000): 10,464
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 29
Latest Ebitda (£,000): 2,029
The SAS Group of Companies is better known for its SAS Global Communications brand, an international provider of managed and professional network services for mid-market corporates. The company builds, manages and supports converged IP networks for local and cloud-based computing.
Since the company was founded in 1989, it has completed more than 2000 infrastructure projects for customers including MACE, Orbit Group, Sir Robert McAlpine, Swan Housing and Thales. Turnover is £10.5m with £2m Ebitda.
“2012 has given us another period of strong operational and financial growth,” says Charles Davis, CEO of SAS. “We have a solid pipeline of work, and we are on track with our strategy to 2014. We are laying the right foundations for sustainable growth over the next three to five years.”
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story