The basicsCompany name: Tyler Capital
What they do: Derivative products trading
The Boss: James Tyler
The financialsLatest turnover (?,000): 12,869
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 29
Latest Ebitda (?,000): 7,742
The detailsFounded in 2003, Tyler Capital is a London-based technology-driven proprietary trading group focused on global futures. The company employs traders, analysts, quants and developers to electronically trade and manage derivative products across Europe, North America and Asia. Using a suite of risk control tools, the company can model and stress test its trading positions and liquidity provision. Turnover at the firm is ?12.9m with an Ebitda of ?7.7m. Tyler Capital is a member of Euronext, LIFFE, the Montreal Exchange and IIP Partners of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story