The basicsCompany name: Tyler Capital
What they do: Derivative products trading
The Boss: James Tyler
The financialsLatest turnover (£,000): 12,869
Four-year compound sales growth (%): 29
Latest Ebitda (£,000): 7,742
The detailsFounded in 2003, Tyler Capital is a London-based technology-driven proprietary trading group focused on global futures. The company employs traders, analysts, quants and developers to electronically trade and manage derivative products across Europe, North America and Asia. Using a suite of risk control tools, the company can model and stress test its trading positions and liquidity provision. Turnover at the firm is £12.9m with an Ebitda of £7.7m. Tyler Capital is a member of Euronext, LIFFE, the Montreal Exchange and IIP Partners of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 list
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story