Are you an entrepreneur behind a brilliant young business?Then it’s time to enter the Real Business Future 50. We are eager to find the most ambitious, the most disruptive and visionary start-ups in the UK, across all sectors. The best 50 will make it into our Future 50. So, here are the rules: Your company must…
- Be four years old or younger
- Show steady turnover growth
- Show steady employment growth
- Be innovative
- Be disruptive
- Coverage across the Real Business media network.
- The prestige of being recognised by the UK’s most respected publication for entrepreneurs as one of the brightest prospects in business: something worth telling clients, rivals, investors and even your bank manager.
- A high profile in the business press. The Future 50 is read by business journalists in broadsheet newspapers, trade magazines and broadcast media. They use it to identify firms worth profiling – magnifying the PR advantage of being included in the Future 50.
- The chance to join the Real Business community. Last year’s Future 50 enjoyed an extraordinary, high-profile Inspiration day. Meet and mingle with business stars and like-minded entrepreneurs at our regular events.
Share this story