Are you an entrepreneur behind a brilliant young business?
Then it’s time to enter the Real Business Future 50.
We are eager to find the most ambitious, the most disruptive and visionary start-ups in the UK, across all sectors.
The best 50 will make it into our Future 50. So, here are the rules:
Your company must…
- Be four years old or younger
- Show steady turnover growth
- Show steady employment growth
- Be innovative
- Be disruptive
All you need to do is write 400 to 500 words explaining why your firm has outstanding potential.
Check out last year’s Future 50 companies here.
All our Future 50 stars will get….
- Coverage across the Real Business media network.
- The prestige of being recognised by the UK’s most respected publication for entrepreneurs as one of the brightest prospects in business: something worth telling clients, rivals, investors and even your bank manager.
- A high profile in the business press. The Future 50 is read by business journalists in broadsheet newspapers, trade magazines and broadcast media. They use it to identify firms worth profiling – magnifying the PR advantage of being included in the Future 50.
- The chance to join the Real Business community. Last year’s Future 50 enjoyed an extraordinary, high-profile Inspiration day. Meet and mingle with business stars and like-minded entrepreneurs at our regular events.
Entry is quick and easy, and costs nothing, so don’t delay.
Any questions, contact Charles Orton-Jones ( email@example.com ) who is managing the entry process.
Share this story