The IIP Awards will recognise the individuals and businesses that work together to get the best out of their people, reaping the benefits that an engaged and productive workforce brings – in skills and talent – but also in benefiting the bottom line.
The 15 Awards categories focus on the key elements of what it means to be an Investors in People accredited business. As well as showcasing organisations, categories have also been created to shine a spotlight on individuals. The categories include: ‘Excellence in Leadership and Management’, ‘Britain’s Best Boss’ and ‘Employer of the Year’, the last of which is split into three to recognise small, medium and large organisations.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, commented: “IIP recognises the fact that every business’s success is dependent on its people, at every level of the organisation. The theme of the Awards has been chosen to celebrate the hard work that goes into making every IIP accredited business succeed. People are the engine of success for responsible, sustainable and profitable businesses.
“The Investors in People Awards will celebrate the businesses who are working together to build the agile, connected empowered workforce today that will make a difference tomorrow.”
The Investors in People Awards categories are as follows:
- Most Innovative People Strategy;
- Excellence in Leadership and Management;
- Excellence in Reward and Recognition;
- Excellence in Social Responsibility;
- Excellence in Work-Life Balance;
- Britain’s Best Boss;
- One to Watch – award for the most improved organisation;
- Best Newcomer;
- Employer of the year (for 2-49 employees);
- Employer of the year (for 50-249 employees);
- Employer of the year (250+ employees);
- Best Schools and Business Partnership;
- Excellence in the Public Sector;
- Champion Award for Excellence; and
- 2014 Overall Award.
The Awards are free for IIP accredited businesses to enter and nominations are open now. Submission forms can be downloaded online via the IIP website.
The deadline for entries is Monday 31 March 2014.
For more information please contact Emma Parrish or Rosie Mann at Kindred Agency:
Share this story