* Mover. Shaker. Innovator: Karen Paterson created the first internet-based payroll model. Now she’s on a mission to conquer global markets. Read our interview with the 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year.
* The race for the business vote: Lord Mandelson, Ken Clarke and John Thurso tell us why their parties deserve the backing of business.
* 27 ways to run an international business: Going global? Don’t leave without your Real Business passport to running a low-cost enterprise abroad.
* How does a dull insurance brand trounce its competitors? Simples! says Peter Knight.
* Ross Clark has a horrible sense of forboding about the government’s fascination with regulation and risk-management.
You can read this issue by clicking on the magazine below.
Share this story