Have you booked your place for the MADE Entrepreneur Festival? Taking place between September 21-24 in Sheffield, MADE speakers include Real Business editor Kate Bassett, as well as some of Britain’s top entrepreneurs.
New speakers include James Averdiek (founder of Gü Puds), Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones (founder of The Black Farmer), David Blunkett MP (former Cabinet minister), and Will Butler-Adams (CEO of Brompton Bicycles).
Some 2,000 entrepreneurs are expected at MADE this year, making it one of the year’s must-attend events.
“The UK desperately needs its entrepreneurs and the MADE Festival provides an important opportunity for the nation to galvanise its entrepreneurial spirit,” says Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones, founder of The Black Farmer.
The latest speakers at the festival to be announced are:
- James Averdiek, founder of Gü Puds
- Rt Hon David Blunkett MP
- Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones, founder of The Black Farmer
- Will Butler- Adams, CEO of Brompton Bicycle
- Rupert Lee-Browne, founder and CEO of Caxton FX
- Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation
- Marcus Waley-Cohen, co-founder of Firefly Tonics
- Emma Harrison, chairman of A4e
- Andy Hanselman, founder of Andy Hanselman Consulting
- Emma Killilea, founder of Delicious Alchemy
- David Richards, President & CEO at WANdisco
- Priya Lakhani, founder of Masala Masala
- Pernille Bruun- Jensen, managing director of Intuit UK
These new additions join the existing line up of esteemed speakers:
- Peter Jones CBE, Dragons’ Den star
- Julie Meyer, founder of Ariadne Capital
- Luke Johnson, FT columnist and founder of Risk Capital Partners
- Doug Richard, founder of School for Startups
- Lara Morgan, founder of Pacific Direct
- Claire Young, founder of School Speakers
- Oli Barrett, StartUp Britain co-founder
- Joe Cohen, founder of Seatwave
- Martyn Dawes, founder of Coffee Nation
- Rajeeb Dey, founder of Enternships
- Melody Hossaini, The Apprentice 2011 contestant
- Medhi El Gueddari, founder of Shhmooze
- Paul Lindley, founder of Ella’s Kitchen
- Duncan Cheatle, founder of The Supper Club
Find out more about the festival and see the latest programme on the MADE Festival website.
Real Business will be hosting an event called “The Backbone of Britain” between 2.30-3.30pm on Thursday 22 September in the Mecure Hotel, Sheffield. We’ve also got 100 priority passes to MADE for our readers. To sign up, visit the MADE website and enter the registration code: REAB01
Share this story