The Everline Future 50 class is now 250-strong and is entering its sixth year as the most authoritative collection of game-changing businesses – and the fantastic entrepreneurs behind each.
In 2016, for the first time, we’ll be bringing those market-leading enterprises together in the form of a half-day event called Real Business Disrupts. Hosted at the Bankside Vaults in London, it’s set to be a wonderful celebration of British innovation and will feature stimulating discussions on themes including brand development, international strategy, funding and team building.
But for now our main focus is putting together a fantastic shortlist of companies which will be whittled down into our 2016 Everline Future 50 class.
Nominations are free and should take no more than ten minutes, and if you make the final list you’ll get:
- Coverage on Real Business, the UK’s most-read SME site
- An Everline Future 50 badge for your website
- Two complimentary places to Real Business Disrupts & the Everline Future 50 party
- Your company profile in a special edition of Real Business
If you want to know what it’s like to be named part of the Everline Future 50, then head over to our recent interviews with 2015 member Red WigWam and 2014 member Hiring Hub. The co-founders of each let us know all about the doors it has helped open and boost it provided for the team.
You have until 11 December to nominate so get yourself over to our dedicated page to put your company forward – or suggest another you think fits the bill.
Read more about the Everline Future 50:
- 50 of the most disruptive British businesses in 2015
- The fintech firms which have blazed a trail for others to follow
- StreetHub: Helping independent retailers to fight back against large chains
Share this story