* Ten companies that will change your life: Somewhere between 350,000 and 400,000 new companies are set up each year. Many will fail immediately, others will last longer. Only a tiny fraction will go on to become great. Meet the select few.
* Stephen Less, the colourful entrepreneur behind Secrets, gives a racy insider’s account of the table-dancing industry.
* Worried about putting your business on the market? Don’t be. Here’s everything you need to know before selling up.
* Making businesses pay for the right to pollute is nonsense, argues Ross Clark. It’s only pushing them further afield.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill made a big name for itself in the US by breaking the rules. Its founder Steve Ells is now taking on the British market. Heffernan explores why he will succeed.
* Funding remains incredibly tight, but alternatives to high-street banks are popping up. We speak to the chief exec of HayFin.
* Agony Uncle Timpo on how to keep your spouse out of the business, and more.
Share this story