The Women of the Future awards, in association with Shell, were created to unearth and celebrate high-achieving women aged 35, across all professions. Presented by Real Business, the awards are chaired by Pinky Lilani OBE with Cherie Blair and Princess Zahra Aga Khan as patrons.
This year’s categories are:
- Woman of the Future in the Arts, Media and Culture
- Woman of the Future in Public Service
- Woman of the Future in Science and Technology
- Professional Woman of the Future
- Business Woman of the Future
- Entrepreneur of the Future
- The MBA Star Award
- Woman of the Future Corporate Award
- Mentor of the Year
- The Young Star Award
Last year’s winners included Lisa Smosarski, Stylist Magazine; Thea Green, Nails Inc; Dr Raina Zarb Adami, RAFT; and Carolina Gonzalez-Bunster, The Walkabout Foundation just to name a few.
Recognise the sparkling younger generation of talent in Britain today put forward your nomination before Wednesday, September 21, 2011. Winners will be announced at the gala event which will take place at the Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square on November 16, 2011.