- Stop abuse of individuals on zero hour contracts by making sure they are not tied exclusively to one employer;
- Deter employers from breaking national minimum wage legislation;
- Strengthen the rules on director disqualifications to widen the matters of misconduct courts must take into account;
- Assist small business expansion overseas by increasing the support available from UK Export Finance and widening its powers, making it easier for all businesses, regardless of size, to expand in the international marketplace;
- Streamline insolvency law to remove unnecessary costs and ensure effective oversight of insolvency practitioners;
- Improve companies? payment practices so that small businesses can negotiate fair terms and ensure more of their invoices are paid on time; and
- Provide new and improved information on learning outcomes by tracking students through education into the labour market.
Share this story