Your nomination should be a maximum of 300 words in length, excluding employee testimonials. We’ve outlined a few questions to think about when drafting your nomination:
– What is your company’s vision/mission?
– How does your company culture reflect that?
– How do your business values and actions support your mission?
– Is company culture a business priority” Who manages it” Who drives it?
– How did they get started How do they measure success?
– Provide key examples of workplace culture in practice
– How do you sustain your company culture
– What initiatives do you run and what is their impact on the organisation?
– Provide examples of employee engagement and its impact
– What is the impact of company culture on revenue/bottom line
The judges will discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the shortlisted nominees in a closed roundtable meeting. They will decide the top 25 based on a scoring system that looks at the following metrics: