Erik Qualman’s latest video in the Socialnomics series features jaw-dropping stats on the social media revolution.
To give you a taster:
- Social media has overtaken porn as the number one activity online.
- One in five couples meet online.
- Three in five gay couples meet online.
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the world’s third largest.
- There are 1.5 million real farmers and 80 million Farmville Farmers.
- If Wikipedia were made into a book, it would take you 123 years to read it.
- Babies in Egypt have been named “Facebook”.
Oh, and we love the Fat Boy Slim background music. Watch and be awed.