Have you ever been at a job interview where the interviewer threw a curveball at you” Or do you, when you hire, often ask unusual questions?
Recruitment firm IntaPeople sifted through thousands of questions shared by users of career community website Glassdoor.com within the last 12 months before deciding on the top ten.
We’ve got the list of the ten most unusual questions posed by businesses up and down the country. They range from the abrupt to downright confusing.
The top ten most unusual interview questions:
- How many jelly beans will fit in a Boeing 777″ (Asked by Capgemini)
- What is the probability of you walking out of this room and seeing someone without the average number of legs” (Asked by Deutsche Bank)
- What’s the total number of neurosurgeons in Britain” (Asked by Ernst & Young)
- Why are you here (Asked by Barclays Bank)
- Do you believe in reincarnation” (Asked by Computacenter)
- Tell me about three people who dislike you. (Asked by Morse)
- How many farmers are there in China (Asked by Merrill Lynch)
- Which Simpsons” character are you most like (Asked by Landmark Information Group)
- In which of these shops would you invest in the short term a bakery shop, a lamp shop or a flower shop” (Asked by Booz & Company)
- Tell me something that I haven’t heard a hundred times before. (Asked by Bloomberg)
What strange questions have you asked prospective employees” Or what memorable questions have you ever been asked