1) The Apprentice’s Helen Milligan was born in Stockport, Cheshire on October 11, 1980, which makes her 30 years old, and one of the older candidates.
2) Helen Milligan studied Law at De Montford University where she graduated in 2002, gaining a 2:1 degree. A law degree will be certain to come in handy if she wins The Apprentice and gets to set up a business with Lord Sugar!
3) Helen Milligan began her career with national coffee shop chain BB’s Coffee and Muffins, where she worked for nearly five years as a business development support manager.
4) Prior to The Apprentice, Helen Milligan worked at bakery retailer Greggs. She joined Greggs in 2008 as retail operations manager and was quickly promoted to executive assistant, working closely with Greggs’ CEO on key business activities and priorities.
5) Aside from The Apprentice, Helen Milligan is a keen swimmer, enjoys reading, eating out and travelling around the country seeing family and friends. She is also currently renovating a house, and lives in Northumberland.
6) Helen Milligan’s biggest mistake? To be “too loyal to managers, staying in jobs for too long,” she admits.
8) Helen Milligan is no nine-to-five girl, and describes her job as her life. She believes “money is important as it opens doors and changes lives”. Will her experience of The Apprentice change how she feels?
9) Helen Milligan is involved in a number of charity initiatives, including a prison programme which helps to get ex-offenders back into work when they leave prison.
10) The odds for Helen Milligan to win The Apprentice is 9/4 (on Betfred as of June 27, 2011) Do you think Helen Milligan has what it takes to win The Apprentice 2011? Related topic- The Apprentice Ricky Martin
Share this story