Growing a business is a daunting and an expensive task. That is why taking advantage of free offers and resources available for new and growing businesses can help you go further, while saving money. Don’t know where to find them? Don’t fret; here’s a roundup of the best freebees and giveaways for UK businesses.
1. Business plansEvery business must build and regularly review its business plan, which should outline your motivations and how you intend to get to your desired place. Getting a professionally written one can assist you in obtaining credit at a later stage. Teneric Business Plans offer insights on how to write your business plan along with free templates, which are essential for any new or growing business.
2. Invoicing systemFreshbooks has a free online invoicing system set for a maximum number of clients before you need to start paying for the service, a fantastic opportunity for businesses. Design professional invoices, email them with the click of a button, enable your customers to pay you online and keep track of invoices paid and outstanding. Freshbooks also enables you to keep track of staff hours and record your expenses, an ideal solution for businesses trying to save.
3. PrintingPrint Express has launched a new initiative that helps businesses with their overall printing needs. Their startup pack giveaway consists of business cards, letterheads, branded postcards and compliment slips; all of which can be very expensive when combined.
4. AccountingClear Books‘ free package offers an online accounting system. It’s very user friendly and enables you to immediately manage your accounts from day one without spending a fortune. From profit and loss to accounts due for payments, everything can be managed easily with this handy free resource.
5. Financial health checkAscent is offering new businesses a free financial health check with a focussed analysis identifying key areas where you could be enhancing your financial processes to achieve cost savings. The free health check includes recommendations on how to improve your profitability. As a new business you can use every helping hand and improving profits while reducing costs is always the main aim of any business.
6. Useful booksBookboon.com is giving business owners free ebook downloads with a large range of books covering business topics. Knowledge is imperative when pushing a business up the growth ladder and taking advantage of all the resources available can assist you.
7. AdvertisingYou’ve designed your website and have new customers walking in the door and on the phone. Now it’s time to analyse your advertising campaigns. Customercradle.com fills that need by giving business owners a free analysis; helping you determine your advertising effectiveness, staff performance and pamphlet effectiveness. Determine how many visitors to your website are converted to customers, how many walk in customers buy something and how phone in customers are handled. This enables you to market more effectively, work on areas that need more time and effort and improve your overall marketing campaign. Oli Archibald is a digital marketer and all round tech enthusiast.
Share this story