A group of world-class UK independent businesses will share their lessons on how to crack international markets, and how they combine speed and customer responsiveness in a digital era.As Britain urgently seeks to rebalance its economy around exports, the Entrepreneurs’ Summit ?export challenge? panel will feature.
- Dr Graham Hine, CEO, SGX Sensortech ? the UK business leading the world in sensor technology
- Margaret Manning, CEO, Reading Room ? leading digital entrepreneur who’s growing her business in Asia via a Singapore base
- David Milner, CEO, Tyrrells Crisps ? the authentic UK crisp brand that’s now showcasing UK food excellence on an international stage
- Dermott Rowan, managing director & co-owner, Kiely Rowan ? demonstrating the UK’s superb heritage in the creative industries, Dermott will share the story of building the Orla Kiely fashion brand.
- Selling into a sickly Europe;
- Currency management; and
- Emerging market opportunities.
- Customer satisfaction techniques for 2012 and beyond;
- Identifying new customers;
- Retaining existing customers;
- Accessing the grey pound and youth audiences, and tailoring your marketing techniques accordingly; and
- How and when to raise your prices
- Surinder Arora, founder & CEO, Arora International ? the world-class hotel business with its landmark hotel at Terminal 5
- William Butler-Adams, MD, Brompton Bicycle ? UK engineering at its finest
- Wayne Lysaght-Mason, managing director, IronmongeryDirect ? a superb bricks-to-clicks story
- Tim Perry, founder & CEO, Spring Law ? the next-generation legal business that’s focused on the entrepreneurial community.
Share this story