The Hospital Club is one of London’s better known private members’ clubs, famous for being the home of Britain’s leading creative entrepreneurs.
Last night, the Hospital Club unveiled who it thinks are Britain’s top innovators, across different industries – it is quite a list.
The H.Club100, as the list is called, showcases “the most influential, innovative and interesting people in the creative and media industries”, and was compiled through an online voting system and judging panel of industry experts for each of the 10 categories.
Looking at its list, innovation in Britain is to be proud of. The list is a who’s-who of creative leaders and companies taking on the rest of the world – these are all companies to watch out for.
Two categories stood out, the tech/gaming and the creative entrepreneur list, for showcasing some of the most promising innovative companies. Here are the two lists – and you can view the full 100 winners of the H.Club100 here.
The tech category:
- Christian Miccio, CEO of MPme
- Edward Saperia, founder/CEO of Original Content London
- Emily Brooke, founder of Blaze
- Jon Reynolds and Bed Medlock, co-founders of Swiftkey
- Matt Wieteska, game producer of Six to Start
- Oliver Madgett, founder of We R Interactive
- Omar Tayeb, co-founder and CTO of Blippar
- Rob Evans and Daniel JOseph, founders of The App Business
- Rytis Vitkauskas and Viktoras Jucikas, co-founders of YPlan
- Sarah Ellis, digital producer at the Royal Shakespeare Company
And here is the list of the winners of the creative entrepreneurs category:
- George Wu and Sara Melin, The Poundshop
- Guy Armitage, Zealous
- Jay Miller, Yard Theatre,
- Jennifer Griffiths, Snap Fashion
- Joanna Ellis and Sophie Rochester, The Literary Platform
- Peter Gerard, Distrify
- Samuel Jewell, Matopy
- Shain Shapiro, Sound Diplomacy
- Teddy Leifer, Rise Films
- Toby L, LoveLiveTV
Share this story