The Hot 100 has been published since 1997 and is one of the most important sources of insight into the heartland UK economy, ranking companies by their average growth in (profitable) turnover over a testing four-year period. There may be only around 30,000 mid sized companies in the UK, but their contribution to the wider economy is crucial. Their health matters. The Hot 100 is the UK’s annual check-up.The video below introduces the Hot 100 2013, this year’s fastest growing businesses in the UK.
- Read the full Hot 100 2013 analysis
- Read the full details of the Hot 100 methodology.
- The Hot 100 2013 is produced in association with Investec, Jordans, Cass Business School and Your Business Your Future.
- The 2013 Hot 100 was announced at the 2013 Investec Entrepreneurs’ Summit, held on June 7, 2013 at the London Corinthia.
- Follow Hot 100 and other Real Business entrepreneurial news on Twitter and #invhot100 #entrepreneurs2013
- Sign up for the Real Business newsletter.
Share this story