To be a better leader, do the following exercise and more importantly live it daily.
* Why do you do what you do?
* Complete the sentence: My leadership purpose is __________.
* Do you live it daily?
* Imagine five years ahead and describe your ultimate vision for yourself and your organization.
* How often do you get to do what you do best every day?
* How do you put your leadership purpose to work more?
* What is vital to you?
* What makes someone a real hero?
* What makes you happy?
* Which leaders do you admire and why?
* What principles do you choose to lead by?
* When you fall or have a setback, how do you pick yourself up
* What do you like most about the vision?
* Describe the vision in one sentence.
* How can you support the vision?
* How well are you performing against the vision?
* Describe your culture in one word.
* What kind of people are you hiring?
* What talent do you attract?
* What makes someone a role model?
* Which companies do you admire and why?
* What do you like most about your culture?
* How will I sustain all of the above?
Terence Mauri is the author of a new book, “The Leader’s Mindset: How To Win In The Age of Disruption”. We also rounded up the ten top tips to remember in order to operate as an effective business leader.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.