Here’s our top five:
1. The Great Illinois Corn Flake: Discovered by sisters Emily and Melissa McIntire from Virginia when they were spooning down their brekkie, bids for the Illinois-shaped Kellogg’s Frosted Flake have already reached a head-spinning £100k.
2. The holy toastie: A decade-old cheese sarnie bearing a fuzzy image of the Virgin Mary received over 1.7 million hits on the auction site and fetched £14k.
3. Colleen’s cakes: Rooney’s other half celebrated her 21st birthday bash at Thornton Manor in Wirral last year. A few days after the shindig, her birthday cakes showed up on eBay with bids reaching £1,200.
4. A student’s virginity: A 19-year-old uni student put his cherry up for sale on eBay for £6k. Sadly, the auction site pulled the sexual ad down before he got a chance to do the deed.
5. Britney’s chewing gum: A piece of gum which had been chewed up and spat out by the American pop princess outside London’s Sanderson hotel found its way onto eBay. Bids from (clearly deranged) fans reached £790.
What other weird and wonderful items have showed up on eBay? Add your comments below.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.