But sometimes, mainly on a Friday, we talk about frivolous things. Like which entrepreneurs are easy on the eye. And because it’s Friday, we thought we’d publish the fruits of our discussion.
So without any further ado, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, Real Business would like to present the Top Ten Hottest Male and Female Entrepreneurs.
Top ten hottest male entrepreneurs
1) Wilfred Emmanuel Jones – The Black FarmerA seed of lust was planted within Real Business when Wilfred Emmanuel Jones first featured in the magazine.
2) Alki David – FilmOnAlki David looks like he’s just stepped off a movie set where he’s playing the bad, bad, ooh but so good guy.
3) Declan Reddington – AdConnection Declan Reddington’s in media. Real Business is in media. It’s clearly a match made in heaven.
4) Steve Leach – Bigmouthmedia Real Business columnist, our Entrepreneur of the Year 2007 and contender for the unofficial Real Business Awards for Hotness 2008.
5) Steve Greenhalgh – Kate’s CakesSteve Greenhalgh’s got rugged good looks and can keep us supplied with chocolate cake forever. ‘Nuff said.
6) Richard Branson – VirginIs it just us or is Richard Branson getting better with age?
7) Nick Green – Tangent CommunicationsNick Green is another reason we want to be in digital marketing when we grow up.
8) James Knight – Keystone LawJames Knight makes us want to use big, intelligent words such as pulchritudinous to describe what he looks like.
9) Seb Bishop – MIVAIt’s the chiselled jaw, it’s the work in Uganda, it’s everything.10) Jamie Mitchell – Innocent DrinksThe thinking woman’s crumpet Shout out to the Dragons: James Caan, Peter Jones, Richard FarleighIs it the arrogance of Jones, the sophistication of Caan or Aussie Farleigh’s floppy hair that has us breathing fire? Or is it the power they hold in the Dragoney talons.
Top ten hottest female entrepreneurs
1) Sarah McVittie – TextpertsSarah McVittie’s smart, beautiful and fast-becoming one of the country’s top female entrepreneurs. We also want to be her when we grow up.
2) Michelle Mone – Ultimo BrasMichelle Mone: a lingerie legend with luscious looks to boot.
3) Natalie Massenet – Net-A-PorterNatalie Massenet holds her own even when in the company of supermodels. We should hate her but actually we love her.
4) Karen Hanton – ToptableKaren Hanton’s tops in our book: Successful, sophisticated and stunning (*sigh*).
5) Vanessa Phillips – Outsec As well as making our list, Vanessa Phillips must surely be top of the saucy secretaries register.
6) Louisa Fletcher – Propertypriceadvice.co.ukShe may be a property valuation expert but we think Louisa Fletcher is priceless. Fletcher also gets points for being a Real Business Women of the Future Ambassador.
7) Letizia Tufari – Venturi’s KitchenThey say the key to a man’s heart is through his stomach but we’re sure it helps if you also look as glamorous as Letizia Tufari.
9) Denise Pritchard – Total Marketing NetworkDenise Pritchard founded Total Marketing Network. We reckon she’s a Total Marketing Babe.
9) Anya Hindmarch – DesignerBags are Anya Hindmarch’s bag but she ain’t no bag lady.
10) Tamara Mellon – Jimmy ChooTamara Mellon wears the type of come-hither-stilettos we can only dream of parading around in. Maybe by putting her in our top ten, she’ll send us a pair?
Share this story