But while some may scoff at these flashy designs, research suggests that innovative touches around the office can make a real difference to business productivity and inter-office relationships.Here’s a new business personality quiz to see what it could tell you about the modern office and its employees…
If there were objects around your workspace to inspire you, what would they be?
- Reminders of past, successful projects or campaigns?
- Inspirational photos, such as space-flights, mountain climbers or tropical islands?
- Green plants and photos of family, partner, friends or pets? or
- Something quirky or rare, such as miniature train models or antique matchboxes?
What’s your attitude to email?
- A useful tool to get information across quickly?
- An excellent way to expand ideas and to get them to many people at once?
- A necessary evil – you prefer face-to-face communication? or
- An ideal way to deal with people and projects without the face-to-face?
What’s your motto for business?
- ‘You only get out what you put in’?
- ‘Reach for the stars’?
- ‘Take time out to smell the roses’? or
- ‘All of life is a solvable riddle’?
Bigger isn’t always betterSimple designs can often be just as effective as bigger ones, so there is no need to go over the top in every department. Start off by introducing small changes before moving onto more elaborate ideas. Image Source
Share this story